Friday, June 2, 2023

A Message from Cricket....

Good morning. Next Tuesday is Women's Golf Day. For those playing at Canongate, I believe Shane is planning to go out and play a few holes with each group and have a little fun. If you haven't signed up yet for Tuesday, let me know you plan to play or sign up through Golf Genius.


On Wednesday, June 7,  Angela and Todd have two clinics planned. Angela is having a putting clinic at White Oak at 1:00, and Todd is having a Wine and Wedges clinic at Canongate at 6:00. Each clinic cost $15 and includes a glass of wine!  I hope to see many of you out there.  I don't think I can make the afternoon clinic but do plan on being at the evening one.  

Email Angela if you plan to attend the putting clinic at White Oak and Todd if you plan to attend the evening clinic Wedges and Wine at Canongate 

todd.ormsby@invitedclubs.com


I have the following players signed up for the Handicap tournament on 
June 19-20:

Bev Martin, *Marsha, Diane, Mary Louise, Hesper, Hana, Bok, Sharon, Janis, Becky C, Brenda, Becky B, Bunny, Carol, *Kimmie, Maggie, Margaret, *Cricket


  • *= Paid


Please let me know if I have left you off the list. I may have lost track of the emails that came back to me saying you were playing! Also let me know if you will be playing the purple or orange tees. Some of you have recently gone back to playing the purple tees and I want to make sure that you intend to continue doing so. You will play from the same tees for both courses.

Don't forget that if you are golfing on days other than our play days that you should be posting your scores. Posting scores is the only way to keep our handicap valid and fair to everyone.

Have a good weekend.

Cricket